At Heloni, we respect your concerns about privacy and wish our relationship with you is one is based on trust.
We use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance guests’ experiences as well as our products and services. The cookies we use help our website work and understand what our users like and dislike and what is most useful to them.
Spend a couple of minutes going through our cookie practices and if you have any questions send us an email.
Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by Heloni via cookies and other tracking methods is controlled by our company.
What cookies mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and tracking methods are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device when visiting a website.
What are cookies used for?
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site. In addition, certain functionality may be unavailable.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website may be generally categorized as follow:
- Necessary Cookies that do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies that do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies that may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies that usually track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies used by the relevant third-party (such as Google Analytics), which may include personal data.